Testing is over and it went fine, no one wanted to do anything else so it was NOT a constructive week. The nice part for me was that I could stay in my room (the best room in the school :) and I had a chance to spend time with some new kids that I do not teach. Everyone was very well behaved, and I hope they all did well. Now it's prom and Spring fling.....there goes any attention to school work....
You are right, there is something about spring that just make you want to lounge and do nothing...
ReplyDeleteThe pressure is off now to cram as much info as the kids needs to do well on the test. At least its spring so we know its the home stretch. Once that spring Break is over... its a long haul till Memorial Day.
ReplyDeleteThis is why teachers need to be flexible. Hopefully any winter intensity will be obvious in the students demonstrating what they learned in a more relaxed Spring term.
ReplyDelete