It feels so good to finally be at the end of this Masters program,it's something I wanted to do for years and finally I found one that I could do and directly benefit my students and REALLY learn new skills for myself. I'm glad it's over but I have to say I've loved the process.
I am ready for both, masters program and public school to be over. I am exhausted. I am not doing anything after Friday night but veg.
ReplyDeleteI can say that it is good to be done with the program and not having the stress. (This class is for fun for me) I am also exhausted this year every day when I get home from school and want to lay like broccoli. I haven't been this tired from teaching in years.
ReplyDeleteYippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am super excited. It has been a crazy couple of years for me (and for us all, I am sure). Looking forward to spending time with my family more, getting my closets and garage cleaned out and getting back to the hobbies I enjoy.
ReplyDeleteCan't be done quick enough. I have a garage that has been calling me and complaining about neglect and false promises for two years.LOL I'm with you Candace!
ReplyDeleteTo all of you that are completing this masters tonight, I raise a toast :)
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions! I have one more summer class to go. I have learned so much. I look forward to the extra time as well.
ReplyDelete